[scl.org] devtoolset 2?

Honza Horak hhorak at redhat.com
Tue Mar 1 15:44:36 UTC 2016

On 03/01/2016 03:42 PM, Dave Johansen wrote:
>         So, the only real issue seems to be the missing source .rpm for
>         felix-gogo-parent.
>

>     Do you think sources from devtoolset-3 could be used?
>     https://github.com/sclorg-distgit/felix-gogo-parent/tree/sig-sclo6-devtoolset-3-rh
>

> I'm guessing that would probably work, but isn't making the source
> available that was used to build devtoolset-2 required to satisfy the
> license?

I don't know whether it is required to satisfy the license, but it was
definitely not deliberate, most probably just issue that might not be
fixed that easily because devtoolset-2 is not maintained anymore.

Anyway, the source is now available here:
https://github.com/sclorg-distgit/felix-gogo-parent/tree/sig-sclo6-devtoolset-2-rh

HTH,
Honza