Re: [scl.org] New SCLo collection: subversion19 ?

On 03/04/2016 11:41 AM, Jarek Polok wrote:
Hello list

At present subversion versions on 6 and 7 differ
(1.6.X vs. 1.7.x): and these two version use incompatible
structure of local working copy (checkout).

In our place where user accounts data is stored
on a shared filesystem above causes major
inconvenience for users developing for both 6 and 7
platforms.

To work around such problems I would like to propose
to introduce

sclo-subversion19 collection for 6 and 7

- if there is some interest I would like to start
working on packaging ..

Your opinions ?

It sounds fine for me. The name looks correct as well, considering the compatibility of particular versions.

Let's bring this on the next SCLo SIG meeting.