Re: [scl.org] New SCLo collection: git25 ?

On 03/04/2016 02:37 PM, Souvignier, Daniel wrote:
Ok.  For me it will be the first time building an scl, so I'll need a
direction on where to start. So please notify me when repositories to clone
into are setup. But I know my way around rpm building in general.

SCL specifics are documented here:
https://www.softwarecollections.org/en/docs/guide/

but feel free to reach out to this ML if you have any troubles, there are bunch of guys here who went through the SCL experience already, so they should be able to help.

Honza

Best regards,
Daniel

-----Ursprüngliche Nachricht-----
Von: Jarek Polok [mailto:Jaroslaw Polok cern ch]
Gesendet: Freitag, 4. März 2016 14:32
An: Souvignier, Daniel <Souvignier itc rwth-aachen de>; sclorg redhat com
Betreff: Re: AW: [scl.org] New SCLo collection: git25 ?

On 03/04/2016 11:42 AM, Souvignier, Daniel wrote:
Hi,

I'm also deploying a site-wide Gitlab installation at work and would
happily use an sclo-git25 collection. I could also help with packaging if
needed.

Perfect ! .. so let's get started:

https://bugs.centos.org/view.php?id=10496

I hope above can be discussed on next IRC SCLo SIG meeting ..

Best Regards

Jarek

Best regards,
Daniel