Von: sclorg-bounces redhat com [mailto:sclorg-bounces redhat com] Im Auftrag
von Honza Horak
Gesendet: Freitag, 4. März 2016 16:08
An: Jarek Polok <Jaroslaw Polok cern ch>; sclorg redhat com
Betreff: Re: [scl.org] Introducing httpd24more Software Collection

Nice work, Jarek!

There is a middle-step between candidate and release that you may use -- you
can tag your builds to -testing tag and request adding the packages to
buildlogs repos (my similar request for other SCLs:
https://bugs.centos.org/view.php?id=10491)

Then packages will be available in:
http://buildlogs.centos.org/centos/7/sclo/x86_64/sclo/

and people would be able to test them easily by:
#> yum-config-manager --enable centos-sclo-sclo-testing

You may also consider creating tests in:
https://github.com/sclorg/sclo-ci-tests/

And then enable them to be run automatically in:
https://ci.centos.org/view/SCLo/

Cheers,
Honza