Von: Jarek Polok [mailto:Jaroslaw Polok cern ch]
Gesendet: Dienstag, 8. März 2016 13:15
An: Souvignier, Daniel <Souvignier itc rwth-aachen de>; sclorg redhat com
Betreff: Re: AW: AW: [scl.org] New SCLo collection: git25 ?

On 03/04/2016 02:37 PM, Souvignier, Daniel wrote:
> Ok.  For me it will be the first time building an scl, so I'll need a
> direction on where to start. So please notify me when repositories to
> clone into are setup. But I know my way around rpm building in general.

OK, so here is an initial attempt at packaging sclo-git25:

https://github.com/jaroslawp/sclo-git25

(certainly needs a lot of polishing .. this is just 1st try ..)

you can try on CentOS/RHEL/SL(C) 6 and/or 7 (x86_64) to:

1) build sclo-git25-1.0-1.try1.src.rpm
2) install resulting sclo-git25-build rpm
3) build sclo-git25-git-2.5.0-4.try1.src.rpm

for 3) you will need Software Collections
        (install centos-release-scl / centos-release-scl-rh for C extras)

Any corrections/improvements/feedback.. etc are of course welcome !

Best Regards

Jarek

__
_ Jaroslaw_Polok ___________________ CERN - IT/CM/LCS _ _