Re: [scl.org] New SCLo collection: git25 ?

On 03/08/2016 01:17 PM, Souvignier, Daniel wrote:
Thanks, I will try once I find some time to do it.
If I decide to change something, I'll fork your repo to my own github
account and will send you a pull request.

Just to let you know:

first CBS builds arrived:

http://cbs.centos.org/koji/packages?tagID=689
http://cbs.centos.org/koji/packages?tagID=685

(fixes in specfiles comparing to what is at:
https://github.com/jaroslawp/sclo-git25 -> this one
will be obsoleted an moved to github.com/sclorg-distgit
soon ..)

Best Regards

Jarek

Best regards,