[scl.org] Software collections on RHEL

Nick Coghlan ncoghlan at redhat.com
Tue Mar 15 12:38:39 UTC 2016

On Tue, Mar 15, 2016 at 10:32 PM, Honza Horak <hhorak at redhat.com> wrote:
> If you have any use case to use CentOS builds from softwarecollections.org
> on RHEL, I'd like to know it, since my understanding is that every RHEL
> machine should be fine with using packages from rhel-server-rhscl-7-rpms
> channel.

One question would be how to enable access to the sclo community SCLs
that aren't in the official Red Hat SCL releases - those are going to
need a non-Red-Hat repo that can nevertheless be readily enabled on
RHEL systems (ala EPEL or IUS).

Cheers,
Nick.

--
Nick Coghlan
Fedora Environments & Stacks

Software Development Workflow Designer & Process Architect