[scl.org] python27 rpm not found

Honza Horak hhorak at redhat.com
Tue Mar 15 12:41:12 UTC 2016

The links should work (mistake is being fixed now), but it is not the
correct way of getting the RHSCL packages any more.

The thing is that the links like yours bellow will be hidden soon on
softwarecollections.org and only the steps summarized in this post will
be working:
https://www.redhat.com/archives/sclorg/2016-March/msg00035.html

Honza