Re: [scl.org] Software collections on RHEL

I'm just building the missing package, so it should be ready soon:
https://copr.fedorainfracloud.org/coprs/rhscl/centos-release-scl/monitor/

Honza

On 03/15/2016 04:13 PM, Stuart Campbell wrote:
Yes I think that this should work ok.
Thanks
Stuart

On 03/15/2016 11:11 AM, Honza Horak wrote:
Oh, I wasn't aware there are RHEL subscriptions without access to
RHSCL packages. But in case you don't have access to RHSCL channel, it
is possible to install the CentOS repos with SCLs by following steps
in:
https://github.com/sclorg/centos-release-scl#how-to-install-sclo-packages-on-rhel-systems

Please, let me know whether this will work for you.

Thanks,
Honza