Re: [scl.org] Software collections on RHEL

Hi Noah.  Red Hat offers no support in any way for CentOS.  CentOS is a community supported distro.  Red Hat offers Red Hat Enterprise Linux with a number of support SLAs for development, test, and production usage.  Red Hat builds Docker images from our RHSCL collections and makes those images available to subscribers in our Registry with full Red Hat support.  I don't want to make a product plug on this list but it is important to understand that Red Hat develops, tests, and supports Red Hat Enterprise Linux and that CentOS is supported only by the CentOS community, not Red Hat.

Brian