[scl.org] CentOS SCLo SIG sync-up meeting next week (2016-03-23)

Since there seems to be a meeting collision with Config Management SIG on Wednesday, we agreed with Julien to alternate and so this week there will be Config Management SIG meeting and the SCLo SIG meeting will be held next Wednesday.

However, I'd like to move the meeting time one hour earlier, so we can meet at the same time as we have always met, just in Summer time, so it will be at 15:00 UTC (11:00 EST, 17:00 Brno, 11:00 Boston, 0:00+1d Tokyo, 1:00+1d Brisbane) in #centos-devel on Freenode.