Re: [scl.org] Looking for a new timeslot for SCLo SIG meeting

There were few matches, because not many people have responded, so let me pick one time-slot:

  Tuesday 13:00 UTC/GMT, 15:00 CEST, 9:00 EDT

Let's meet every EVEN week (first time the next week).

I'll update the meeting time on https://www.centos.org/community/calendar/ and the wiki.

Honza