Re: [scl.org] sclo-vagrant1 1.8.1 builds

There is a test that has been running for every new build, but the test itself keeps failing (never worked properly imho). You might want to fix/rewrite it, so you can easily check status of every rebuild:
https://github.com/sclorg/sclo-ci-tests/tree/master/collections/sclo-vagrant1-sclo/vagrant-up

results are then in
https://ci.centos.org/view/SCLo/job/SCLo-sclo-vagrant1-sclo-C7-x86_64/

Honza