[scl.org] Building packages depending on SCL

Remi Collet rcollet at redhat.com
Thu May 19 05:26:45 UTC 2016

Le 18/05/2016 à 18:20, Dmitry Makovey a écrit :

> Hi,
>
> I've been building RPMs for a while, however SCL is a bit "new" to me.
> I am trying to build an apache module for SCL apache version
> (httpd24-httpd) . I have located documentation on how to proceed with
> building SCL package from scratch, however I didn't come across any
> information on building atop of existing packages, like in my case.
> Any pointers (URLs etc.) will be deeply appreciated.

In centos-sclo repository you already have 2 apache modules, you can
probably have a look at (diffing with base package in Fedora/EPEL)

https://github.com/sclorg-distgit/mod_auth_mellon/tree/sig-sclo7-sclo-httpd24more-sclo

https://github.com/sclorg-distgit/mod_ruid2/tree/sig-sclo7-sclo-httpd24more-sclo

Hope this helps...

Remi

rcollet at redhat.com | Senior Software Engineer / BaseOS / WebStack team
GPG Key: 0x29F16A18
Fingerprint: 5A0E 6F54 D94D 5732 69EE  E3FF 614A 6905 29F1 6A18