[scl.org] Rolling release naming

Currently, we chose the name of the collection by the version
of the software we're packaging (rh-python35, sclo-php56 etc).

I'd like to have a collection, that would be "rolling release"
and for that reason I cannot use the version naming (nodejs
releases major version every ~6 months).
I could use something like sclo-nodejs-current, but that would
result in terribly long package names that I'd like to avoid.

Does anyone have any good ideas how to name such collection?

Thanks

Zuzka