Re: [scl.org] Rolling release naming

First question is why do you need a rolling name? And will it meet the general naming requirements for RHSCL?

Naming SCLs was a difficult process that took a few years with lots of customer involvement to get right. My understanding is that there are incompatibilities with node.js releases that may cause a yum update to break user apps. Is that correct?

Brian