Re: [scl.org] ACTION REQUIRED: convention for labelling an RPM as "Technology Preview" within an SCL collection

Please disregard this query.

Martha has clarified via another channel that we don't need to do
anything in the yum repo or the rpm's metadata, as long as release
notes & marketing materials clearly identify the rpm as Technology
Preview.

Thanks & apologies for the spam,

Nick

--