[scl.org] Broken URLs

We use Software Collections in our build system, to install Python 2.7 on RHEL.  This morning, our builds stopped working, due to the Python URL returning a 404 error - https://www.softwarecollections.org/en/scls/rhscl/python27/epel-6-x86_64/download/rhscl-python27-epel-6-x86_64.noarch.rpm.  Is there any way to get this URL working again?  We are using Chef Enterprise, with the poise-python cookbook, which uses Software Collections to install Python.

Let me know if you need any more information.

Thanks,

Clem Flory

Software Architect, Lights On Network

clem flory cerner com | www.cerner.com

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE This message and any included attachments are from Cerner Corporation and are intended only for the addressee. The information contained in this message is confidential and may constitute inside or non-public information under international, federal, or state securities laws. Unauthorized forwarding, printing, copying, distribution, or use of such information is strictly prohibited and may be unlawful. If you are not the addressee, please promptly delete this message and notify the sender of the delivery error by e-mail or you may call Cerner's corporate offices in Kansas City, Missouri, U.S.A at (+1) (816)221-1024.