Re: [scl.org] Missing DTS 4 - Developer Toolset 4

On 09/16/2016 07:20 PM, Jan Kratochvil wrote:
On Fri, 16 Sep 2016 14:07:49 +0200, Honza Horak wrote:
On 09/05/2016 10:19 PM, Jan Kratochvil wrote:
But Red Hat also released DTS-4.0 which has no HTML page but files are at:
	http://mirror.centos.org/centos/7/sclo/x86_64/rh/devtoolset-4/

Red Hat also released DTS-4.1 but I see neither HTML nor files there.

Files are here:
http://mirror.centos.org/centos/7/sclo/x86_64/rh/devtoolset-4/

These files are for DTS-4.0.  Not for DTS-4.1.

Rebuilding of RHSCL collections in CBS is not always very easy and especially in case of devtoolset-4 there are few packages that make troubles for us:

devtoolset-4-eclipse-4.5.2-5.4.el6
devtoolset-4-eclipse-dltk-5.4.0-2.3.el6
devtoolset-4-eclipse-egit-4.2.0-1.0.el6
devtoolset-4-eclipse-mylyn-3.18.0-5.4.el6

devtoolset-4-eclipse-4.5.2-5.4.el7
devtoolset-4-eclipse-dltk-5.4.0-2.3.el7
devtoolset-4-eclipse-egit-4.2.0-1.0.el7
devtoolset-4-eclipse-mylyn-3.18.0-5.4.el7
devtoolset-4-tycho-0.23.0-8.2.el7

But unless I have some problem in my scripts, those are all the packages missing to be rebuilt in cbs.

Anyway, if anybody is willing to help with the rebase, I'm more than welcome such help, but it is currently beyond our skills/resources to work more on that.

Packages not built properly also make the tests failing, which prevents tagging them to testing and eventually to release repo:
https://ci.centos.org/view/SCLo/job/SCLo-devtoolset-4-rh-C6-x86_64/
https://ci.centos.org/view/SCLo/job/SCLo-devtoolset-4-rh-C7-x86_64/

We can probably tag at least toolchain/perftools part of the SCL and leave IDE non-updated for now, but for that I'd like to see automatic tests for testing and release repo first (we only run tests of candidate repos now). This is on the way, so hopefully up2date devtoolset-4 will be on mirrors in next days..

Another part of the problem is description on https://www.softwarecollections.org/en/scls/rhscl/devtoolset-4/ -- updating to 4.1 to be explicit about what packages are there should be easy, but we shouldn't do it before the packages are available on mirrors.

Sorry for the issue, but as I mentioned above, any additional hand may help things going quicker.

Honza

softwarecollections.org link:
	http://mirror.centos.org/centos/7/sclo/x86_64/rh/devtoolset-4/devtoolset-4-gdb-7.10-20.el7.x86_64.rpm

Internal Red Hat link for SCL-2.1 == DTS-4.0:
	http://download.devel.redhat.com/released/RHSCL/2.1/RHEL-7/Workstation/source/tree/Packages/devtoolset-4-gdb-7.10-20.el7.src.rpm

Internal Red Hat link for SCL-2.2 == DTS-4.1:
	http://download.devel.redhat.com/released/RHSCL/2.2/RHEL-7/Workstation/source/tree/Packages/devtoolset-4-gdb-7.11-67.el7.src.rpm

and HTML here:
https://www.softwarecollections.org/en/scls/rhscl/devtoolset-4/

The HTML page is there, sorry, I have made some mistake while searching for it.

Thanks,
Jan