Re: [scl.org] Missing DTS 4 - Developer Toolset 4

On 09/05/2016 10:19 PM, Jan Kratochvil wrote:
Hi,

there is only HTML page for DTS (Developer Toolset) version 3:
	https://www.softwarecollections.org/en/scls/rhscl/devtoolset-3/
with files at:
	http://mirror.centos.org/centos/7/sclo/x86_64/rh/devtoolset-3/

But Red Hat also released DTS-4.0 which has no HTML page but files are at:
	http://mirror.centos.org/centos/7/sclo/x86_64/rh/devtoolset-4/

Red Hat also released DTS-4.1 but I see neither HTML nor files there.

Should be DTS-4.1 uploaded there at all?  Who could do that?

Files are here:
http://mirror.centos.org/centos/7/sclo/x86_64/rh/devtoolset-4/

and HTML here:
https://www.softwarecollections.org/en/scls/rhscl/devtoolset-4/

It all looks correct to me, but maybe it was fixed meantime. Let me know if you still see something missing.

Thanks,
Honza

Thanks,
Jan