[scl.org] Asking questions via StackOverflow

Honza Horak hhorak at redhat.com
Mon Apr 10 13:33:01 UTC 2017

Hi, we track this request at https://bugs.centos.org/view.php?id=12844
and just need to find a person eligible (Evolution seems to be the right
person) for changing the page. So far I don't see any reason why adding
links to keys should be problem.. except it takes time, which I'm sorry
about.. :)

As for creating the tag, it would be great if you could create one for
us, because I don't have enough reputation on StackOverflow.. and not
sure anybody else from SCL folks here does..

Honza