Re: [scl.org] Asking questions via StackOverflow

Hi, we track this request at https://bugs.centos.org/view.php?id=12844 and just need to find a person eligible (Evolution seems to be the right person) for changing the page. So far I don't see any reason why adding links to keys should be problem.. except it takes time, which I'm sorry about.. :)

As for creating the tag, it would be great if you could create one for us, because I don't have enough reputation on StackOverflow.. and not sure anybody else from SCL folks here does..

Honza