Re: [scl.org] New git package

On 04/10/2017 05:00 PM, Honza Horak wrote:
Yes, they do, if there is good enough reason (security or very important
fix). We definitely don't include all fixes.

Anyway, if there are reasons to have a newer git SCL, I'm totally not
against, we can have sclo-git212.. the changes in Fedora SPEC are not
that big..

OK, let me have a look at this then (since already guilty for one
git SCLo .. ;-))

Jarek

Honza