[scl.org] Rsync query for softwarecollections.org repository mirroring

Hi,

It seems that we can no longer use Rsync to mirror things from software collections. According to our logs last worked on the 14th of July.
Since this time we receive "connection timeout" messages when attempting a sync.

Has the ability to perform rsyncs of selected repository's been withdrawn ?

Thanks
-ant