Re: [scl.org] When will rh-postgresql94 SCL be updated in CentOS?

On 08/26/2017 09:43 AM, Tadej Janež wrote:
Cool. One thing I would recommend is to remove the "Related COPR
projects" from the page since some people might wrongly think that the
SCL is being built with COPR and/or use an old version.

In case of rh-postgresql94, the latest version in COPR is 9.4.5-1.el7
built in Nov 2015.

Thanks for pointing to that, I've removed it from postgresql, but there might be others in other SCLs.

So, adding Jan to CC, who was going to fix description on https://www.softwarecollections.org/ -- Jan, please, take a look at Coprs/ tab as well and remove the related coprs, since it indeed is misleading.