[scl.org] When will rh-postgresql94 SCL be updated in CentOS?

Honza Horak hhorak at redhat.com
Mon Aug 28 05:38:15 UTC 2017

On 08/26/2017 09:43 AM, Tadej Janež wrote:
> Cool. One thing I would recommend is to remove the "Related COPR
> projects" from the page since some people might wrongly think that the
> SCL is being built with COPR and/or use an old version.
>
> In case of rh-postgresql94, the latest version in COPR is 9.4.5-1.el7
> built in Nov 2015.

Thanks for pointing to that, I've removed it from postgresql, but there
might be others in other SCLs.

So, adding Jan to CC, who was going to fix description on
https://www.softwarecollections.org/ -- Jan, please, take a look at
Coprs/ tab as well and remove the related coprs, since it indeed is
misleading.

Honza