[scl.org] mongo26

Hello,

I am with Satellite engineering and trying to determine if mongoDB 2.6 is available through SCL for EL6.
Looking at the web[1], it appears it's available from Copr builds but not from the YUM repositories listed on
that page.  Also, I looked that the RH (stage) CDN and only find mongodb24-* in rhscl/ for both EL6 & 7.  Can
you help me resolve this?

Thanks,

Jeff

[1] https://www.softwarecollections.org/en/scls/rhscl/rh-mongodb26/