Re: [scl.org] Website outage

Dne 13.7.2017 v 15:33 Miroslav Suchý napsal(a):
Hi,
we are going to migrate website softwarecollection.org to new machine. It will get new IP as well. Therefore it may be unavailable in upcoming hours. The migration will start in few hours and I will let you know when it is over.

Kind Regards
Miroslav Suchy

The website is on the new machine. Sorry that it too long, but on the other side the downtime was minimal.

Mirek