[scl.org] How to get listed on softwarecollections.org ?

Pavel Valena pvalena at redhat.com
Mon Jul 17 14:41:39 UTC 2017

----- Original Message -----
> From: "Jarek Polok" <Jaroslaw.Polok at cern.ch>
> To: sclorg at redhat.com
> Sent: Thursday, July 13, 2017 6:40:00 PM
> Subject: [scl.org] How to get listed on softwarecollections.org ?
>
> Dear all,
>
> I'm the "guilty" for following SCLo's:
>
> http://mirror.centos.org/centos-7/7/sclo/x86_64/sclo/sclo-git25/
> http://mirror.centos.org/centos-7/7/sclo/x86_64/sclo/sclo-git212/
> http://mirror.centos.org/centos-7/7/sclo/x86_64/sclo/sclo-httpd24more/
> http://mirror.centos.org/centos-7/7/sclo/x86_64/sclo/sclo-subversion19/
Hello,

you can create your own user(Fedora FAS is required; top right 'Log in' should suffice) to maintain it yourself. Alternatively one of SCLo SIG members[1] with access and some spare cycles can add those entries under the `sclo` user, in case you wan't the SCLs to be represented as a part of SCLo SIG[2].

Please let us know.

Regards,
Pavel

[1] https://wiki.centos.org/SpecialInterestGroup/SCLo