Re: [scl.org] How to get listed on softwarecollections.org ?

On 07/26/2017 06:20 PM, Jarek Polok wrote:
On 07/17/2017 04:41 PM, Pavel Valena wrote:
----- Original Message -----
From: "Jarek Polok" <Jaroslaw Polok cern ch>
To: sclorg redhat com
Sent: Thursday, July 13, 2017 6:40:00 PM
Subject: [scl.org] How to get listed on softwarecollections.org ?

Dear all,

I'm the "guilty" for following SCLo's:

http://mirror.centos.org/centos-7/7/sclo/x86_64/sclo/sclo-git25/
http://mirror.centos.org/centos-7/7/sclo/x86_64/sclo/sclo-git212/
http://mirror.centos.org/centos-7/7/sclo/x86_64/sclo/sclo-httpd24more/
http://mirror.centos.org/centos-7/7/sclo/x86_64/sclo/sclo-subversion19/
Hello,

you can create your own user(Fedora FAS is required; top right 'Log in' should suffice) to maintain it yourself. Alternatively one of SCLo SIG members[1] with access and some spare cycles can add those entries under the `sclo` user, in case you wan't the SCLs to be represented as a part of SCLo SIG[2].

Thanks for info ! but it seems I could only add copr built collections
there ? but these listed above are cbs - built ?

Honza: I think it would be better if these are added under 'sclo' user ?
Could you please do that ?

Hm, having such 'sclo' user looks like good idea, so I created one and also pages for the four SCLs above:

https://www.softwarecollections.org/en/scls/sclo/sclo-git25/
https://www.softwarecollections.org/en/scls/sclo/sclo-git212/
https://www.softwarecollections.org/en/scls/sclo/sclo-httpd24more/
https://www.softwarecollections.org/en/scls/sclo/sclo-subversion19/

(And I've added you as a collaborator, so you should be able to edit description, etc..)

Does this look like a good way to go?

Honza

Thanks !

Jarek