[scl.org] How to get listed on softwarecollections.org ?

Honza Horak hhorak at redhat.com
Mon Jul 31 07:02:52 UTC 2017

>>> http://mirror.centos.org/centos-7/7/sclo/x86_64/sclo/sclo-git212/
>>> http://mirror.centos.org/centos-7/7/sclo/x86_64/sclo/sclo-httpd24more/
>>> http://mirror.centos.org/centos-7/7/sclo/x86_64/sclo/sclo-subversion19/
>> Hello,
>>
>> you can create your own user(Fedora FAS is required; top right 'Log in' should suffice) to maintain it yourself. Alternatively one of SCLo SIG members[1] with access and some spare cycles can add those entries under the `sclo` user, in case you wan't the SCLs to be represented as a part of SCLo SIG[2].
>>

> Thanks for info ! but it seems I could only add copr built collections
> there ? but these listed above are cbs - built ?
>
> Honza: I think it would be better if these are added under 'sclo' user ?
> Could you please do that ?

Hm, having such 'sclo' user looks like good idea, so I created one and
also pages for the four SCLs above:

https://www.softwarecollections.org/en/scls/sclo/sclo-git25/
https://www.softwarecollections.org/en/scls/sclo/sclo-git212/
https://www.softwarecollections.org/en/scls/sclo/sclo-httpd24more/
https://www.softwarecollections.org/en/scls/sclo/sclo-subversion19/

(And I've added you as a collaborator, so you should be able to edit
description, etc..)

Does this look like a good way to go?

Honza