[scl.org] Idea: Software Collections Daemons Made System-wide

Griffin, Wesley (Fed) wesley.griffin at nist.gov
Wed Mar 22 03:30:21 UTC 2017

I will chime in as the "old curmudgeon" - as long as you don't break the existing use case, then I'm fine with any changes. The blog post says subpackages will be used to ensure no breakage - I just want to re-iterate that this is important and should not get lost if the proposal changes.

Thanks,
Wes