[scl.org] Asking questions via StackOverflow

Thomas Jones thjones2 at gmail.com
Thu Mar 23 11:19:49 UTC 2017

The FAQ page says to ask questions on StackOverflow and use the
"software-collections" tag. This tag is not currently available on
StackOverflow and my points-count is too low to create it, myself. Any
chance this lack of tac can be rectified by someone on the SCL team?

At any rate, the question I was attempting to post to StackOverflow was:

*Our security folks prefer that we enable GPG-checking for all RPMs to be
installed. We've recently started using packages from the CentOS.Org
packaging of Software Collections. When I try to install these, yum
helpfully yells at me about not having verifiable keys. When I look at the
CentOS.Org site's page concerning GPG keys, the SCL packages are shown as
having a key/fingerprint, but, unlike the other keys listed on that page,
there's no download link.*

*Is the GPG verification key simply not available or am I simply missing
something blindingly obvious. At any rate, any help in tracking down a
checking-key that I can install to my systems would be of great assistance.*

So, in short, is my goal achievable. If so, where do I find the
verification keys and not just the key's printout?

--
You can only be -so- accurate with a claw-hammer. --me