[scl.org] Python 3.6 availability

Hi,

is there any estimate on when Python 3.6 will be available as SCL?

Our devs are asking about it. If it's going to take a long time, I'll try my hand at building the packages myself.

A general question: is the SCL development open? I did not find any public git repositories apart from the CentOS source server. I'd love to contribute.

Kind Regards
meson