[scl.org] Node versions

Zuzana Svetlikova zsvetlik at redhat.com
Wed May 10 18:53:23 UTC 2017

Hi Greg,

currently we ship LTS releases in RHSCL, which means v4, v6 (released
recently, s2i image should be available soon as well) and there are
definitely plans for v8 in the future.

About having latest Node.js available as SCL (as in having odd releases and
latest z-stream), I believe that would make a lot of people happy and I'd
like to see it happen,
but I'm afraid it could be realized only as a COPR project.

I am sorry the new collection isn't available in CentOS yet, I'll try to
get it to repos as soon as possible.

Zuzka
Node.js maintainer