Re: [scl.org] Node versions

Thanks, I'll check it out. and thanks for the information about the general plans.

-greg

On Wed, May 17, 2017 at 5:44 AM Zuzana Svetlikova <zsvetlik redhat com> wrote:
Hi,

rh-nodejs6 SCL is now in CentOS testing repository.

On Wed, May 10, 2017 at 8:53 PM, Zuzana Svetlikova <zsvetlik redhat com> wrote:
Hi Greg,

currently we ship LTS releases in RHSCL, which means v4, v6 (released recently, s2i image should be available soon as well) and there are definitely plans for v8 in the future.

About having latest Node.js available as SCL (as in having odd releases and latest z-stream), I believe that would make a lot of people happy and I'd like to see it happen,
but I'm afraid it could be realized only as a COPR project.

I am sorry the new collection isn't available in CentOS yet, I'll try to get it to repos as soon as possible.

Zuzka
Node.js maintainer