[scl.org] Updated rh-php70 packages

Remi Collet Fedora at FamilleCollet.com
Thu Nov 30 06:04:22 UTC 2017

Le 29/11/2017 à 21:24, Matt Simonsen a écrit :
> It appears that rh-php70 packages are quite out of date (php 7.0.10)

This package are part of RHSCL and thus maintained by Red Hat as other
products (e.g. RHEL)

See: https://access.redhat.com/security/updates/backporting/

Going through the standard RH support process, you can ask for a update,
but can't say if this will be accepted.

Well SCL are a bit different as "rebase" (version update) are a bit more
frequent there.

Else, I see 2 way to use a more recent version

1/ Use rh-php71 instead

2/ Use php70 SCL from my repository which was used as base for rh-php70
but which is updated on each upstream version (7.0.26 for now)

See https://rpms.remirepo.net/wizard/
(Type of installation = Multiple versions = SCL)

Remi