[scl.org] Upgrading mysql-container image 5.6 -> 5.7

Hi,

I am looking for advice on what would be the best approach to upgrading an existing sclorg 5.6 mysql pod on openshift to the 5.7 image provided.

I have built the 5.7 image and updated the deployment config to use this image but i am seeing a lot of errors in the logs which seem to be due to incompatible data with the newer version and it recommends to run the mysql_binary to resolve which I dont think is practical when trying to upgrade a running pod.

Any advise or help would be appreciated on how this should be approached using the sclorg images.

Thanks!
Colum Foskin.

--

Colum Foskin