[scl.org] rh-python36-build alternative in rhel

Jiri Novak jiri.novak at ghorland.net
Wed Nov 22 15:07:33 UTC 2017

Hi,

the issue is that I don't have the rh-python36-build in rhel (satellite)
and I didn't manage to find it on rhel site, so I assume it doesn't
exist and should be replaced somehow.
It doesn't sound right to install it via wget && rpm -i from centos.
Or am I wrong and it is somewhere? if yes, which repo?

Dependence only on rh-python36 is not enough as it is built for python
2.7 instead, the scl related macros are not working without
rh-python36-build

Thanks,
Gh.