[scl.org] rh-python36-build alternative in rhel

Marek Skalický mskalick at redhat.com
Wed Nov 22 15:37:32 UTC 2017

Packages in collections with rh- prefix are part of RHSCL product and
developed by RedHat. So no modification (adding new packages) should be
done to these collections - it could cause confusion.

So solution to your problem is to create new collection. And -build
package of this your new collection will set env right that new
packages you want to build will have right %scl macro,... and will use
right python and so on.