Re: [scl.org] rh-python36-build alternative in rhel

Stefan Ring wrote:
>> What else is the right way to make RPM adding more libraries available
>> when in scl enable rh-python36 bash?
> Create your own mirror of rh-python36 and just add your packages to it?
Sounds like dirty hack as rh-python36-build was intentionally not
shipped in rhel. or by mirror you mean to rename it to xxx-python36 and
rebuild all packages I need?

I currently managed to find specfiles that generate rh-python36-build
and I'll try to make the xxx-python36 copy and if that works, try to
make it depend on rh-python36, we'll see if that works or not.

Thanks,
Gh.