[scl.org] rhscl/httpd-24-rhel7

Pavel Valena pvalena at redhat.com
Wed Nov 29 17:13:08 UTC 2017

----- Original Message -----

The service is exposed on 8443 by default:

```
>> oc new-app centos/httpd-24-centos7~https://github.com/openshift/httpd-ex
--> Found Docker image cc5566b (7 days old) from Docker Hub for "centos/httpd-24-centos7"

    Apache httpd 2.4
    ----------------
    Apache httpd 2.4 available as docker container, is a powerful, efficient, and extensible web server. Apache supports a variety of features, many implemented as compiled modules which extend the core functionality. These can range from server-side programming language support to authentication schemes. Virtual hosting allows one Apache installation to serve many different Web sites.

    Tags: builder, httpd, httpd24

    * An image stream will be created as "httpd-24-centos7:latest" that will track the source image
    * A source build using source code from https://github.com/openshift/httpd-ex will be created
      * The resulting image will be pushed to image stream "httpd-ex:latest"
      * Every time "httpd-24-centos7:latest" changes a new build will be triggered
    * This image will be deployed in deployment config "httpd-ex"
    * Ports 8080/tcp, 8443/tcp will be load balanced by service "httpd-ex"

```

You just need to set up a proper route. You'll can also use './httpd-cfg' folder to add more config files.
For more info about the container, please check [1].

Regards,
Pavel

[1] https://github.com/sclorg/httpd-container/tree/master/2.4