[scl.org] Updated rh-php70 packages

It appears that rh-php70 packages are quite out of date (php 7.0.10)

Is there no maintainer to update these?  I understand timely updates are not promised, so I'm looking at building my own.

Is there any public documentation and/or a SPEC file that I could use to start on making my own packages? If there's a way to contribute these packages back to the community I'd be willing to do this too.

Or is there a better way to run multiple PHP versions on a single server? I'm open to other suggestions.

Thank you all,

Matt