[scl.org] Should we include PostgreSQL 9.6 on softwarecollections.org?

Remi Collet Fedora at FamilleCollet.com
Tue Oct 10 11:31:41 UTC 2017

Le 10/10/2017 à 11:41, Tadej Janež a écrit :
> Hi!
>
> I've just noticed that searching softwarecollections.org doesn't list
> the PostgreSQL 9.6 SCL, just SCLs for PostgreSQL 9.2, 9.4 and 9.5:
> https://www.softwarecollections.org/en/scls/?search=postgresql
>
> Would it make sense to add it there so that people are not confused
> about the omission?

RHSCL 3.0 which provides this new collection is still "beta", so
requires the centos-sclo-rh-testing repository

Probably worth waiting for RHSCL 3.0 GA for announcement

BTW, having a announce here for volunteers waiting to test it will be nice

As for all new collections:

- mariadb 10.2
- maven 3.5
- mongodb 3.4