[scl.org] SCL devtoolset on arm64/aarch64

Honza Horak hhorak at redhat.com
Thu Sep 14 09:21:07 UTC 2017

Christoph, I'm afraid this request was kinda forgotten without proper
feedback, sorry for that.. Anyway, I expect you talk about devtoolset-6
SCL, right? Have you tried to use the aarch64 packages from buildlogs
(testing repository)?

   $ yum install centos-release-scl-rh
   $ yum-config-manager --enable centos-sclo-rh-testing

Jim, we probably did not finish moving the devtoolset-6 builds into
mirrors, but I already forgot whether there was some reason for that..

Honza