[scl.org] Introduction from me.

Jarek Polok Jaroslaw.Polok at cern.ch
Fri Sep 15 11:18:49 UTC 2017

Hi Steve !

On 09/15/2017 09:35 AM, Steve Traylen wrote:

> Hi,
>
> I've requested to join the Software Collections SIG.

Yes, I see your account awaits approval on accounts.centos.org now.

> Initially I wanted to build and add rh-pythonXX-matplotlib against
> the exisiting numpy packages but generally I will be building
> more SLC packages. I run the interactive interactive login services
> at work so mostly random clients and scientific packages.

For sclo python packages: we are in process of
making additional python packages available for pyhon27,34 and 35
versions:

https://buildlogs.centos.org/centos/7/sclo/x86_64/sclo/

(oops. reminds me I should have asked to push these to
production .. will ask now)

For above mentioned packages you can find specs here:

https://github.com/sclorg-distgit/sclo-python{27,34,35}

it would be certainly interesting and useful to get more in these
collections !

So: welcome !

Cheers

Jarek