Re: [scl.org] SCL devtoolset on arm64/aarch64

Christoph, I'm afraid this request was kinda forgotten without proper feedback, sorry for that.. Anyway, I expect you talk about devtoolset-6 SCL, right? Have you tried to use the aarch64 packages from buildlogs (testing repository)?

  $ yum install centos-release-scl-rh
  $ yum-config-manager --enable centos-sclo-rh-testing

Jim, we probably did not finish moving the devtoolset-6 builds into mirrors, but I already forgot whether there was some reason for that..

Honza