[scl.org] Introduction from me.

Hi,

I've requested to join the Software Collections SIG.

Initially I wanted to build and add rh-pythonXX-matplotlib against
the exisiting numpy packages but generally I will be building
more SLC packages. I run the interactive interactive login services
at work so mostly random clients and scientific packages.

I've been a fedora packager and sponser for a number of years (username =stevetraylen)
and work here at CERN with Thomas and Jarek.

Steve.