[scl.org] Setting SCL RPM build options in COPR?

Davis, Daniel (NIH/NLM) [C] daniel.davis at nih.gov
Tue Sep 19 14:39:11 UTC 2017

Nick,

Now that your question has been answered, let me ask mine.    The instructions to build pyscl-devel separate from Copr are not clear enough for me.   Are you suggesting that I run pipsi in a virtual environment?    How is scrlo-python involved?

I'm going to try later today, and want to be clear about what is involved...    I've built multi-package rpms before, sometimes from scripts and makefiles, but not multi-package repositories from scripts, and I've never used Copr and friends.   I've never used a chroot to build rpms, but I think I've installed mock even though I didn't really need it.