[scl.org] Regarding Nginx container logs

Hi,

The Customer is running openshift/nginx:1.12 version image and when runs oc logs nginx-pod-name he is seeing no logs.He wants to see the logs in stdout instead of files(access.log).
I know we can create a symbolic link and do this but for this he has to customize the image and again deploy it.Is there any option available to send nginx logs to stdout through cli.

Best regards,
K.Chandra Sekar