[scl.org] sclo-php56-* no longer distributed for centos6 ?

Remi Collet Fedora at FamilleCollet.com
Mon Jul 16 13:41:52 UTC 2018

Le 16/07/2018 à 15:13, Manuel Vacelet a écrit :
> Hi there,
>
> I tried to build an image that requires sclo-php56-pecl-redis package this
> morning and it seems that the whole scl-php56 thing disappeared for yum.
> yum list sclo-php56\* returns nothing with yum list sclo-php70\* returns
> the correct list of packages.
>
> I did check only at
> http://mirror.centos.org/centos/6/sclo/x86_64/sclo/sclo-php56/ to see that
> there are packages so I don't really understand why I cant install them
> with yum.

See https://access.redhat.com/support/policy/updates/rhscl/

rh-php56 collection is EOL since April 2018 so will be removed from the
online repositories (still on vault)

Remi