[scl.org] PHP Security Updates

Souvignier, Daniel Souvignier at itc.rwth-aachen.de
Thu Mar 8 08:28:59 UTC 2018

Hi,

I've got exactly the same problem. I'm currently in the process of installing new webservers and decided to use only php software collections from remi repo because the official ones won't get updated frequently enough to be safe. So yes, this seems to be the only option for now until the CentOS SCL team decides to do automated update builds of their SCLs.

Regards,
Daniel

--
Daniel Souvignier